Prominent features are pretty red color, relatively heavy wood, pleasant aroma of fresh baked sour dough bread. Does not smell like Ecalyptus leaves. 100% local harvest.
|Wood Heating and Weight Values|
|Eucalyptus||32.5 - 34.5||3550 - 4560||6470 - 7320|
* British thermal unit (Btu) values based on specific gravity of 80 cubic feet per cord. 8000 to 8500 Btu per pound for non resinous woods. 8600 to 9700 Btu per pound for resinous woods.** Weights:
- Lower value of range assumes 70 cubic feet of wood per cord.
- Higher value of range assumes 90 cubic feet of wood per cord.
- Dry weight at 12 percent moisture content.
- Green weight at 40 to 60 percent moisture content.
All moisture contents based on "wet" wood basis.